Welcome to my first post of Bookish Thoughts a time of the week we will chat about bookish and non bookish things i have on my mind. I found this post on Bookishly Boisterous.
So welcome to my thoughts and hope you don’t get to scared!!!!! joking i’m not that scary maybe just a bit insane or even crazy. ( but you can blame my husband and kids for that )
Let’s begin shall we!
- First off i am excited i am half way done The Wrath & The Dawn, its getting exciting! plus i think i am down 2 books this month and month is not over yet.
- My life is boring…. nah joking maybe, i need to catch up on OUTLANDER as season 3 is coming out and i have yet to make it to season 2 lol.
- My anxiety has been sky high for no apparent reason and all i wanna do right now is stay home and read!
- I read so much one week i lost track of life! lol True Story.
- I wanna buy more books on bookoutlet but am staying away from it as i want to order owlcrate for my first time.
- My daughter got her Owlcratejr. today and i am dying to find out what is in hers lol.
- Fact: I can’t stop wanting more books!
- Hoping i can finish the book i am reading now and start reading Everything, Everything before the end of the month.
- In 2 weeks i have to get the hubby’s birthday party ready ( feel like it will be a drag but hoping it will be great ) Go 30’s LOL
- I say that Sarah J Maas is one of my favorite authors yet i have not read any of her stuff lol.
- Last one for today! I AM IN LOVE WITH BOOKS MORE THEN MY HUSBAND!!!!! JOKING…. BUT AM I?
Thanks for reading my blog post! Have a wonderful day.