So i was not tagged in the This or That Book Tag, but found it on Happily Ever Bookish.
Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Definitely, has to be the bed. More space, you can lay any way you would like.
2. Male main character or female main character?
Male characters are good, but a Female character id have to say i would love more often than anything else.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
I love the sweet snacks, sometimes i wish i did not since i am trying to be more healthier.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Trilogies, down pat. I do like standalone’s though.
5. First-person point of view or third-person point of view?
First person please.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Night time, i could read in the morning but i would not understand anything i would have just read as i would be dealing with children at the same time!
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores, with my anxiety i can not always get out to the library nor go each time books are due. I haven’t been to the library since i was 13 i think 😦 i know sad. But i am building my own at home!
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
I like both, but id rather have one that would make me smile or laugh!
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Both, but i would say more white then anything.
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
I would have to say both, this one i can not choose one! Character – driven is part of the book as well as the plot and if one is not driven then it would tend to be not as read much nor if both were not driven the whole book would be not read.