Today’s blog theme is Things That Will Make Me Instantly NOT Want To Read A Book. Check out The Broke and the Bookish as there are new themes each week.
- Thrillers – Don’t get me wrong i do love a good fighting, blood scene but if its something that will give me nightmares ( still kid at heart ) then i will not read it. A.K.A IT – Stephen King Not saying i am scare of clowns, but damn i could not read this!
- Unlikable Characters – Usually when i read a book, i imagine them to be like me or someone i have met. If i can not relate to a character then i can not feel for the book and stop reading it ( unless the plot is good and the character i don’t like gets killed off ) LOL.
- True Stories ( usually ending in death ) – I have a hard time dealing with the issues of real life stories to read or even watch.
- A Book that has too many people talking – I would get so messed up on who is who and what they are all talking about or what part would match who!
- Weird or ugly covers – I have an issue with the first time seeing things just like if you are out on a date or see a guy for the first time its like love at first sight well it goes well with books too!
- Books with lots of pages – Too many pages or long ass chapters always turn me off.
- Zombies – I love a book with vamps, wolfs and other things but i can not stand one with Zombies!
- Unnecessary Drama – It’s funny but stupid at the same time!
- Predictable Plots – I hate when your read or watch something and you automatically know what is going to happen in the end!
Well this one was a hard one, sorta as i do love a lot of things lol
What are your book turnoffs?