BookBuddyAthon has been over for a couple days and i am not just getting to this post.
I paired up with my daughter to do this for the first time to see how hard or easy it was going to be!. Was not that bad actually.
Here is my BookBuddyAthon TBR
My daughter read:
FINISHED: Frosty The Snowman, Dumbo
Half way through: The Star Thief
Did not finish: Leprechauns Don’t Play Fetch
Over all she did wonderful for her age!!! and we also had fun doing it
Questions ask and Answered below:
1. Why did you select this book?
Because Christmas is almost coming, My moms favorite colour.
2. What do you think the book is going to be about?
I thought it would be about the movie Frosty The Snowman.
3. What was your favorite part of the book? Why?
My favorite part was when Frosty said HAPPY BIRTHDAY every time he put on the hat. Has good details.
4. Who was your favorite character? Why?
Frosty because he is very funny saying happy birthday to the children and it was not even their birthdays.
5. If you could change one thing in the book, what would it be?
Wanted to change the melting part and that he could stay alive in hot weather.
6. If you would change the Title what would it be?
I would change Frosty’s name it would be Againsta the Snowman.
7. What would you ask the Author if you could?
I would ask her to add more parts to the book to make it like the movie but not the whole movie.
8. Was there one big lesson you learned from the book?
If you build a snowman don’t let it sit out, it will melt in the hotness.
9. How many Pokemon would you give it?
LOVED! New Favorite.
For the characters they are really Illustrated!
FINISHED: The Knight at Dawn.
Half way though: The Star Thief, A New Fear
Did Not Finish: The Popularity Rules, The Popularity Rules
Overall, i feel i need to do some work on this!!! Review for The Knight at Dawn will be up soon!.