Its a Long weekend, very long actually MAY 24 Weekend…… That means if i was not a parent i would be going to party’s if i was cool lol, That just means my kids are home for 4 day’s instead of 2 which is awesome to a point ha!!!
- Finished and reviewed the fear street book: A New Fear
- Been struggling to start the second book of the pretty little liars, might be due to a lot on my plate.
- Birthday dinner was a great success even with my 4 year old always being under the table and my 7 year old bouncing on the seat, but my 9 and 11 year old were good.
- Movie night was Awesome!!!!! went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.
- Hoping to go shopping for some Crates for my DIY project of bookshelves.
- My mom, my sister and I will be going to get some mother daughter photo’s done ( will show previews when i get them )
- The last testing for my daughters orange belt is this week.
- Buying my supplements that will help me with repairing my belly and help my anxiety issue’s i have!!!!
- Gonna push myself to at least get more into the pretty little liars book.
- Also excited to finally receive my OwlCrate Monday or Tuesday!!! ( Blog post will be up for that one )
Last Week Posts:
Monday: Bookmark Monday
Tuesday: Top Ten
Thursday: Bookish Thoughts!
Friday: First Line Friday
Hope you all have a very good day!