So i found this Challenge on The Bookworm Chronicles and loved the idea for when summer comes which is sooner then later YAY! I went to Cathy’s 20 Books of Summer challenge and took the idea to read 10 books instead of 15 books. I am so excited to start this challenge so without further ado let’s begin the list.
Not in any order!
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- Peter Pan ( Puffin Chalk ) by J.M. Barrie
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
- Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I will update you June 1st ( first day of challenge ) and then mid way update and then i will finish with the last day ( September 3rd )
Let me know in the comments if your doing this or going to do this Challenge.