Today is Father’s Day! I would like to take a moment to say Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and mothers that are doing both parts in their children’s life but also to the three in my life. All in order ⇒ (My husband, My father – in – law & My real father )
Been a little slow for me this past week! but i’m hoping i’ll be having a better week this week.
- I have summer planned yet, but will be soon
- I have been more reading, almost done pretty little liars and have been reading Everything, Everything
- Cleaning has been an every day thing
- Not going for fathers day breaky but i will be making it
- i have finished OINB and sad i have to wait til June for the next season!!!!
- Been sick all week!!! BLAH
- Making sure i feel better
- Going for an appointment
- Going for brunch with my mom
- Going to watch my daughter achieve her Orange belt
- Gonna eat a juicy yummy greasy Wendy’s burger ( can you see i have not had it in a long time lol )
- Get on a better blogging schedule!
LAST WEEK POSTS:
Have a wonderful day!!!!!
Connect with me!