- 307 pages 06.17.17 – 06.28.17
- September 1st 2005 5.0 🌟
My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.
But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.
Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.
“Everything’s a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It’s up to you.”
“Everyone’s a Snowflake, right? We’re all unique and complicated”
“Life is a gift. Don’t forget to live it.”
“You’re not living if you’re not regretting.”
“Boys come and go, but mothers are forever”
- Sad – Only two friends 😪
- Love Olly & Maddy’s Messages 💖
- No Life 😲
- Love how her room is laid out
- Small Chapters – plus pictures YAY 😁
- Trapped Feeling
- Olly is AWESOME
- Hey! were both bad at math
- Her Spoiler Reviews are great!
- She LOVES books too!!!!
- Pictures! Pictures!
- Felt cautious when they were together!
- Love her project on Kissing!
- Feel Sorry!
- Awe Carla
- Feeling jealous
- HaHa Nurse Evil!
- Re-reads are awesome
- Five Senses are good to read
- Olly’s Theory its great
- Loved feeling the way she experience things
- Maui = Moana ( not in this book but thought it was funny )
- Olly reminds me of my hubby
- Olly & Freckles
- Dirty!!!! hehe ( if you read the book you’ll get it )
- Sad part
- Wishing more to the ending!!!