Yesterday was 150 years of Canada. HAPPY CANADA’S DAY ( belated as i am writing this post on Canada day )
- Finished Everything, Everything
- Still two books to finish
- Attended the school picnic ( first one for me to go to )
- Last day of school came and ended
- Went out for Tim Hortans and Wendy’s
- Cleaning up my house as much as i can with 4 children running around for it.
- Ice Cream Store
- Preparing for my fathers for the weekend of the 7th
- Trying to get things out of my house we dont need
- Credit building and trying to figure out ways to buy a house!!!!!!!! ( this will take the whole summer to figure out lol )
LAST WEEK POSTS:
Have a wonderful day!!!!!
Connect with me!