- 335 pages 06.21.17 – 07.15.17
- November 25th 2008 3.5 🌟
FOUR PRETTY LITTLE LIARS’ CHARMED LIVES HAVE TURNED INTO LIVING NIGHTMARES.
Emily’s been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria’s boyfriend is behind bars – because of her. Spencer’s afraid she was involved in Ali’s murder. But Hanna’s fate is far worse: She’s clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.
If these girls don’t start listening to me, Hanna’s going to look like the lucky one.
“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the naughtiest of them all?”
“Don’t believe everything you hear”
“Its more fun to think of the future than dwell on the past.”
- Surprised Hanna’s dad worried
- Not close friend’s yet
- Do not like Alison!!!
- Feels like i am rereading parts of the story
- Had a feeling about Emily’s cousin
- Dislike Emily’s cousins
- Had a feeling Aria new the person next to her
- Had some suspense when they found the body!
- I will admit this book had my favorite A part in it!
- Felt annoyed with the book
- Wondering if the rest are gonna be like this or better
Connect with me!