1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
I usually would figure out what i am in the mood & for the cover! But i think it would be fun if i book names in the jar or maybe book genre in the jar and choose that way.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I would put it down for a few days or a week but eventually i would like to finish it at some point before the month is over.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Usually i would say no and be done with it, but now i would say yes probably get a few quick reads or kids books lol maybe so some sprints.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
Right now i would be okay with it but sooner or later it will get to me.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
My husband, no matter what he has to listen to his wife HAHAHA. No really i gotta listen to his gaming stuff that i have no idea what he means, But really i’m doing it right now i am book blogging or talking to book bloggers about things other people i know do not like.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
STOP!!! wipe and move on. ( always be prepared for that )
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Either i reread it or i read mine or others book review.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I would probably lie and say i can not find it or say i will be reading it in a few days or offer to buy them the book ( my mother did this and i offered to buy her the book )
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
Watch booktubes, go on Instagram ( bookstagram ), talk to other book bloggers on how they get out of it.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
ALLLL of them!!!! Then ill be broke and happy.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
I might start a few but most of them will be a year or two will not lie lol.
CONNECT WITH ME!