I was nominated by Charlotte @CHARLOTTE ANNELISE for The Awesome Blogger Award! Thank you so much for nominating me, this is a new one for me.
This award was created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
What is your proudest achievement?
Okay so i have two that i am very proud of, the first one would have to be my children of course they have changed my life for the better and i am very proud. The second proudest achievement would be showing my children that no matter what happens in life nothing can STOP you from achieving anything. So that would be graduating high school.
What is your favourite blog post that you’ve written?
I would have to say my favorite would be the Sunday Post’s i love the meaning behind it. Showing everyone my process of reading and things i have to do in a week with my family.
If you could spend a day in any city, where would it be?
Niagara Falls, i am not very far and yet i have not been there yet.
What is your favourite tv show?
Yeah! so i have like, too many. Here are one’s i can think of: Outlander, Teen Wolf, The Fosters, Once upon a time, Bondi ink crew, Jane the Virgin, Nashville and maybe others.
Do you have any pets? Share a photo if you want to.
Yes i do!!! Stapmy Cat.
Do you prefer reading in first or third person? Present or past tense?
Tell you the truth, right now i do not mind any of these. Being a new reader i will read anything to see what i like and what i do not.
What is your favourite time of the year?
Spring and Fall…. Not to Hot and Not to Cold!
The best book you’ve read recently?
New World Rising
Your favourite item of clothing?
YOGA Pants!!!!! literally i only own them, black, grey and purple so far maybe one pair of jean shorts but nothing else.
What was your favourite movie to watch as a kid?
Beauty and the Beast and still is!
Okay so i will be very lazy here and just going to repeat the lovely Charlotte questions.
- What is your proudest achievement?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
- If you could spend a day in any city, where would it be?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- Do you have any pets? Share a photo if you want to.
- Do you prefer reading in first or third person? Present or past tense?
- What is your favourite time of the year?
- The best book you’ve read recently?
- Your favourite item of clothing?
- What was your favorite movie to watch as a kid?
CONNECT WITH ME!