#SixforSunday is hosted by Steph at A Little But A Lot. Every week there is a bookish-themed prompt to inspire 6 choices.
I am currently very new to this, but i fell in love with it when i found it this morning. This month is Share The Love and today’s books i will be sharing my love for blogging.
- Starting off with a very personal one, Gives Me Purpose. I was/am a stay at home mom (all my kids are in school now) but due to my mental health i am not able to work nor rarely leave my house. So while blogging is mostly a hobby for others, i myself make it feel like a job to have something to do with my time.
- Making New Friends. I struggle in person to make friends, so online i thought would be best even though i still struggle on making new friends online. However i have found many people to chat with.
- Finding New Books. Seriously my TBR shelf on Goodreads has grown so much not just from booktube or bookstagram but from every bookish blog i have found and see. Thank you for your recommendations.
- My Own Space. I get my creativity out with my writing, photographs and style. I always loved to be creative and never new where to best put it. Now i have a space of my own to call home to!
- Writing Book Reviews. In more of a deeper way then i can on Goodreads (i struggle with Goodreads) I can add any Gif, picture, writing style and so much more thoughts on my blog!
- Sharing My Love Of Books. Every post has to do with my love of books, even the ones i recommend that i have not read yet or want to read.
What are the reasons you love blogging?