Special Thanks to Chelsea @ Lost Among the Pages for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Go check out her beautiful blog.
1. thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog(s)
2. answer the 11 questions sent by the person(s) who nominated you
3. nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 questions for them
4. list the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post
What is a song that reminds you of your favorite book?
Um i do not have one, but i have mostly been listening to the Outlander Soundtrack if that counts lol
In our world, or theirs, what would you want to do on a date with your fictional crush?
Ride a horse, picnic and stare at the stars!! you can do it in either world.
What fictional character would make a terrible roommate and why?
Oh my, this is difficult to think of……… I would say Jamie Fraser cause i couldn’t keep my hands off then i would look like the creepy person, but i think i would say Bella from Twilight – do i really have to explain??? ( you did not pick Jake ) lol
You have been captured! Who do you choose to rescue you?
I would sooo choose Jamie Fraser!!!!
What book is near and dear to your heart?
Eliza and her monsters for sure!!!
Your favorite fall book?
Hmm, i do not have one right now.
Favorite fall activity?
Baking fall desserts and carving pumpkins
What is a book you would recommend to someone who doesn’t read that much, but wants to start reading more?
Well i would ask what they think they would enjoy and then go look, but i would probably say Eliza and her monsters.
What is your favorite underrated book?
Hmm, Summer of Yesterday!
What is one piece of advice for someone just starting a blog, and meeting new friends in the book/blogging community?
BE YOURSELF! No matter how weird you think you are, we all will either match you or out beat the weirdness!!
Do you have any bookish tattoos?
Ugh no sadly not, but will someday!
Who I’m Tagging:
My Questions for you!
- What makes you want to keep blogging?
- Which book makes you the happiest?
- If you could choose a holiday dessert which would it be?
- Who inspires you the most to read?
- Which fictional character would you like to set up a blind date for? and who would you choose?
- What’s a book you bought for the cover and ended up loving?
- Choose one book for each season.
- What time of day do you like to blog?
- What distracts you the most from reading?
- If your birthday were around the corner what is one gift you would ask for?
- What are 5 things you are grateful for?
CONNECT WITH ME!