I have decided to answer the three questions that One’s Peculiar sent me on top of answering this tag for my 200 followers Q & A.
an author you would like to write with?
Oh i have so many there is Francesca Zappia, Jennifer Wilson and Sasha Alsberg also Lindsay Cummings. Okay i could not just pick one!!!
a magical world you would like to spent your vacation in with your family?
I would have to say Hogwarts, i think my children and myself would have an awesome time…. maybe my husband might but i think he would rather go to Pallet Town ( come on 90’s kids you should know where that is )
how to find an inspiration to write blog posts ?
I personally read other peoples blogs, listen to music, Think about writing my book but then end up writing on my blog instead ( happens quite often ). Think of things that people have not done and research them ( often my ideas go out the window cause people after have done them so far ).
On to the 50 questions!!!!!
1. What was the last book you read?
Summer of Yesterday by Gaby Triana Review HERE
2. Was it a good one?
If putting me into a 2 week or more slump says it wasn’t then i must be wrong, i loved it.
3. What made it good?
TIME TRAVEL, makes everything good haha, lost romance, 80’s what more can you ask for!
4. Would you recommend it to other people?
Yes, yes i would
5. How often do you read?
I try to read 3 times a day if not then 2 if not then 1 lol depends on my schedule and the kids.
6. Do you like to read?
Um yes if i did not then i would not be writing about books or reading them lol
7.What was the last bad book you read?
Hmm had to be awhile ago, The Second Summer of the Sisterhood. Gave it 2 stars
8. What made you dislike it?
I can not remember, but i do know i watched the movies first that might of had something to do with it.
9. Do you wish to be a writer?
Yes, i feel being home alone all the time should be a great thing to do and i dont have to leave my house to do it haha unless i want to.
10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?
Lots of books have definitely influenced me – I couldn’t name them all here, but yes is the answer.
11. Do you read fan fiction?
No, i have not but i am okay to try some out see how i like it.
12. Do you write fan fiction?
13. What’s your favorite book?
So far this year is Eliza and her Monsters and New World Rising as well as Summer of Yesterday.
14. What’s your least favorite book?
Huh! the PLL series
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
Physical books, gets my hands moving and i love to feel the book!!! ( yes i am weird but you’ll tend to love that )
16. When did you learn to read?
When i was little, i can not remember my age but had to be about grade 4/5.
17. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
I will admit, back in school i had a hard time with reading even growing up. Wasn’t until a year or so ago is when i started to have favorite books.
18. What is your favorite book series?
Back then i would have to say, Goosebumps!!!! ( still love them )
19. Who is your favorite author?
Wow, way to make me choose ha! not doing it i have to many to count!
20. What is your favorite genre?
Fantasy, Young Adult and Contemporary and maybe Sci – Fi as long as i like it.
21. Who is your favorite character in a book series?
Really…. Really….. Fine i will choose, Eliza she is just like me or im like her when it comes to Anxiety, Triven cause he is just so awesome!!!, Simon cause he is also just awesome and when Baz is around it gets more awesome! and Harmonie she is always my favorite!
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
Yes! what else would a book do other than make me having feelings inside i have never had before.
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?
I would have to say Everything, Everything i would love to hear more about her new life.
24. Which book do you wish DIDNT have a sequel?
I honestly can’t think of one.
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
Days!!! Months i remember when i first started a book a few years back it took me a year to finish lol. But this time i have to say about 1 – 2 weeks.
26. Do you like when books become movies?
I am okay with it, i usually watch the movie first anyways because i do not own the book or never new it was a book first.
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
I will not answer this one as i have no idea.
28. Which movie has done a book justice?
Again can not answer this one.
29. Do you read newspapers?
Nope i read the news online! if that counts.
30: Do you read magazines?
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
If i was to read one i would choose a Magazine.
32. Do you read while in bed?
Yes. All. The. Time.
33. Do you read while on the toilet?
Ha! why not what else yeah gonna do?
34. Do you read while in the car?
No, i tired i felt sick afterwards and i like to see what i am missing while i get out.
35. Do you read while in the bath?
Nope, i am not loosing a book over my stupidity of dropping it. ( cause i know i would do that )
36. Are you a fast reader?
37. Are you a slow reader?
38. Where is your favorite place to read?
Couch or bed! either or works for me.
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
Depends what is happening, i got 4 children and a husband if they are home it kinda gets a little difficult.
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
Most the time yes, but i tend to try to zone out my kids.
41. Who gave you your love for reading?
Um, Sasha from booktube but i would also like to thank my oldest son for letting me read is one R.L. Stine book!!!
42. What book is next on your list to read?
Kiss & Blog by Alyson Noel
43. When did you start to read chapter books?
I do not know!
44. Who is your favorite children’s book author?
R.L. Stine and Robert Munch
45. Which author would you most want to interview?
Sarah J. Maas
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
47.What book have you reread the most?
Non so far!
48. Which books do you consider “classics”?
Books wrote before or around when i was born ha!
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
Hmm! ones that teach us about the people in the world.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?
Non, i think kids should get to view on any book out there ( minding for their age limit though )
Thanks again for Following me!
Connect with me!