Ahh, it is snowing while i am doing this blog post!!! minding if i have done this post an hour or so ago it would have not been. This mama slept in.
- Dutch Christmas has come and gone!! it was great.
- Got a few more gifts bought.
- Picked out who is buying for who in our family. ( secret Santa )
- Was lazy and watched t.v. most of last week.
- Cleaned my room.
- Read a little more of When Dimple Met Rishi.
- More Christmas shopping!!!! ( finishing )
- Read more When Dimple Met Rishi and Broken Moon.
- Ahhh it’s my Birthday this week.
- If the snow stays we will go play in the snow.
- Plan my 2018
LAST WEEK POSTS:
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!
It has been very chilly the last few days… wonder if we will get some snow??? that is mostly the only thing we are missing for Christmas.
Do you like snow? Do you get snow where you are?
Were might Felix be!!!!
HAHAHA No one could find me this morning.
Minding when breakfast came they found me!!
There was a little issue this morning with the children, but that is normal children activity.
I have a great idea for tomorrow haha they will love it…
Wanna know what it is???
Huh do yeah???
Well you will find out when i come back here to tell you. XO
Bye Bye 🎄❄️
FAVORITE CHRISTMAS FOOD
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS FOOD?
CONNECT WITH ME!
The past week this house has been under sickness, so have not done much bare with me. Also the Gif above is what i literally would do to the husband yesterday if my broom was not dirty lol.
- Did not finish When Dimple Met Rishi
- Did not do my last Sprint ( Wednesday was when i was sick )
- Decided to order pizza at home and watch a movie ( Star Wars )
- I did however do some online Christmas shopping but sadly have to switch a game for another game in store cause i got the wrong one. Oops.
- My Children got their results in Karate and have been approved of their next belts!!
- Kids Oma is coming today (hubby’s mother)
- More Christmas shopping
- Read a bit more of When Dimple Met Rishi
- Start one of my Christmas books
- Once feeling better, plan more of my December
- Dutch Chrismtas