This week has been awful with sickness in this family. First is was my daughter, then myself and now the husband. YUK!
On another note where has Felix ended up today?
Hello, from my very own Marshmallow pool. I told the children that i was sorry for the mess, but i really like to bathe in marshmallows.
I said yesterday that i was stuck due to the youngest touching me, but for some reason the middle child’s lovely note got a little more magic in for me to move just a bit from the last spot i was in.
The children have been alright today, one has been a bit touching things he shouldn’t have (video games) but mommy has been handling it pretty good.
Well i am off to bathe some more in my little tub, will chat with you all tomorrow in my new found spot…. hehe where it be next?
Bye Bye 🎄❄️
The Happy Holidays Tag:
1. What makes the Holidays special for you?
Holidays are special when i sit with my family and watch Christmas movies, hot chocolate, play in snow or even go for special dinners at other family homes.
2. Favorite holiday song?
Oh there are plenty out there. I would have to go with That’s Christmas To Me – Pentatonix
3. Favorite holiday makeup trend.
My face!!! i do not wear much makeup maybe a little eye liner but that is about it.
4. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home, Father – in – laws, Mother – in – laws and some times my mothers.
5. Must have winter essentials.
Winter boots, scarf and mitts plus a coat!!! gets pretty cold here.
6. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Scotland or Holland.
7. Colorful lights or white lights?
Colourful for sure, need lovely colours.
8. Do you celebrate Christmas?
YES!!! I do i do!
9. Share a family holiday tradition.
Sinterklaas, you will find out more this Tuesday.
10. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Seeing my children light up opening their gifts… cause i am a boring person so not much happens lol.
11. Your favorite holiday decorations
Decorating the Christmas Tree
12. Have you ever been caught under a mistletoe?
Yes, a few times.
13. Hands down, what’s your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Favorite food would be the Christmas dinners…. Holiday treat would be anything candy cane or mint tasting.
If you do this tag, please mention it in the comments and i will go check out yours!
CONNECT WITH ME!