I was tagged by Emer from A Little Haze Book Blog Thank you so much for nominating me, it means a lot.
What is The Liebster Award?
I found all this information on The Global Aussie‘s page.
“The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
Questions from Emer:
- What’s the silliest book you’ve ever read?
When i think of silly i think what book has make me laugh out loud the most and the only one i can think of is The Deal by Elle Kennedy.
- What’s your favourite smell in the whole world?
Okay it might be because i have had multiple children but i have recently found this smell in some deotarent that i use and um well i love it….. Baby Powder.
- If you could be any part of a book, what would it be and why? (E.g. the cover, the epigraph, the blurb, the paper of the pages, etc.!)
The pages, as they are magical no matter what the story is made from. You flip a page and it just feels like your the powerful one.
- Pair your favourite character with a snack/beverage!
Okay this was a tricky one and i still do not know if this is it but damn it matches so well, but for Rhysand i would choose Reece’s minding they have been delicious and he is too.
- What song always reminds you of a character or book?
Out of all the songs i listen to the one i have been loving the most recently actually would work perfectly for Jude from The Folk of The Air Series.
- What book did you first discover through a screen/stage adaptation, that is now one of your favourite reads?
I have watched The Hunger Games to many times and yet never read the book until last month and i loved it.
- Translate the title of your favourite book into emojis! Or even a gifset!
Most likely you have never read or heard of this one but it is Summer of Yesterday by Gaby Triana
- If you were to create your own bookish box, what book/merch/fandoms would you include?
Oh my this was a difficult one to answer, still having trouble but i think it would be based off of bookstagram…. something i care about but also help other people with their creations.
- Do you prefer to read totally offline or do you like to have Goodreads etc. open so you can post updates while you read?
I am usually reading and on goodreads, twitter, or listening to youtube…. or i tend to get distracted to not read and be on those things.
- Have you ever dressed up as a book character, and if so, which was your favourite to do?
I have not but if i did it indeed would be Aelin from Throne of Glass Series.
- Have you ever named your pet/toys/children/spouse after a book character?
I actually have… one of my kids name is Alaric which is from The Vampire Dairies which we got from the show cause i can not stand the books.
Tagging the following blogs to receive this award too:
My eleven questions for those tagged:
- Which flower represents your favorite character?
- If you could choose a bookish family who would you pick?
- Good or Evil which bookish character would you be?
- What book item is your favorite and why?
- If you could cook for your favorite author who would it be and what would you cook?
- What’s your favorite book cover?
- What’s your Goodreads goal for the year?
- Which book do you consider a hidden gem?
- Have you ever attended an author book signing?
- Do you usually buy new books or used books?
- Do you prefer mini reviews or lengthy reviews?